Why don’t you Spare a moment for…
- to see the sky first thing in the morning, when you walk out of the house
- to watch street lights running by when you are driving at night
- to watch sea wave licking the shore
- to listen to the quiet of the suburban street when the rush hours runs out
- to taste chocolate bar, to really taste it
- to pat your old dog and to tell her that she is a beautiful puppy
- to think of your child and smile at the thought just because
- to remember something funny an to laugh out loud just to shake the weight of the day off
- to read a random page from the book you’ve been planning to read for a long time
- to write a daily post for WordPress and to promise yourself you’d right again and again
- to talk to your Angels
- to listen to your Angels
Why don’t you spare a moment to live, to enjoy, to laugh, to dream. It’s so little and a lot. It’s good for you, trust me.
Now, do a silly dance with your teenage daughter and start your day smiling.