After reading this article on Write Life Remedy for creativity burnout, I’ve decided to try it out.
I mean what can possibly go wrong? What can possibly go bad?
Here are the settings for my experiment:
- This weekend I am turning off my Facebook profile, Twitter and Messenger
- Starting this Friday 16th September 2016, I am writing only on paper until Monday 19th September.
- I am to find at least 2 hours over the weekend for my ‘Artist Date’ with myself
- The measure for the results would be:
- if I stay off Digital Connections for the whole weekend
- I am to write a blog post per day (handwritten)
- I am to write report on my experiment on Monday 19th September 2016
Wish me luck
One thought on “My Digital Sabbatical Experiment: Setting”