Did I tell you that I am behind on my TBR for Netgalley? Did I? Did I really? Well, I am behind. I am so behind it is not funny. It is not even ridiculous. It is scary. It is ‘oh my God, I will never finish it, let alone finish on time’.
Leaving out books that I will read eventually and in no particular sequence, here is my TBR for May 2020.
- Trace Elements by Donna Leon
- Coming Up For Air by Sarah Leipciger
- Our Little Cruelties by Liz Nugent
- Elementary by William Todd
- The Scent of Danger by Fiona Buckley
- Cold Kill by Rennie Airth
- In the Company of Fools by Tania Bayard
- The Good Wife by Jane A. Adams
- The Last Scoop by R. G. Belsky
- The Smart Woman’s Guide to Murder by Victoria Dowd
- Of Literature and Lattes by Katherine Reay
- A Scandal in Bohemia by Conan Doyle (adapted by S. Baudet)
- Postmark Berlin by Anne Emery
Thankfully we are still in quarantine and isolation. I guess there is no sleep, food, work, walking my dog, talking to my mum or watching MasterChef with my daughter. I have only 3 weeks to attempt to conquer this TBR…
Well, watch this space to see how I go. I will post a book review as I will finish a book.
By the way, I am not utterly hopeless. I already read a few books in May. One of them in one day – Sheerwater by Leah Swann.