Remember in my May post, I told you that I am way behind on my NetGalley reading list. In fact, I was so behind I could not allow for time to read anything else but NetGalley books.
I have to pat myself on the back. I managed to dig into the May to Read List and make quite a dent in it. I read a lot of books, like a lot.
However, I am still behind. Thus, my June To Be Read List looks like this:
- The Gilded Cage by Camila Lackberg
- The Last Scoop by R.G.Belsky
- The Smart Woman’s Guide to Murder by Victoria Dwod
- The Arbella Stuart Conspiracy by Alexandra Walsh
- A Village Murder by Frances Evesham
- A Body in The Village Hall by Dee McDonald
- The Adventures of Murdered Midwife by Liese Sherwood-Fabre
- The Safe Place by Anna Downes
- I Shot The Devil by Ruth McIvor
- The Silk House by Kayte Nunn
Actually, I have finished Miss Iceland by Auður Ava Ólafsdóttir (to be published on 16 June) but will hold off my review until PDay.
Also, it is nice to know that I do not review in vain. Hachette Australia has pre-approved me to read and review their books on NetGalley. Hurray and read on. All I need now is 100 something hours in a day to read all the books I want and keep finding…